Candidates Eligibility or Criteria
1. Completion of the bachelor’s degree from a recognized university or an accredited institution of higher education in science, engineering or a related field.
2. The applicant must have the CGPA of 2.5 or above (in the scale of 4.0), or at least second class in the bachelor’s degree.
3. The applicant must have completed the enlisted prerequisite courses or their equivalent.
4. Applicant, not completing the enlisted prerequisite courses, will be admitted on condition that she/he completes these courses in one or two semesters.
5. Evaluation of applicants for admission is based primarily on the student’s academic record in relevant undergraduate coursework. Provisional admission can be given to an applicant awaiting the result of her/his bachelor’s degree.
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Students having graduation degree from any discipline are allowed to apply for admission to MBA program. For admission to MBA program a student must satisfy the following requirements:
1. Students seeking admission to MBA program must have minimum CGPA 2.5 both in SSC and HSC (or any equivalent background from any group), and CGPA 2.5 or 2nd Division at bachelor level, or
2. Students from English Medium background must have 5 subjects in ’O’ levels and minimum 2 subjects in ‘A’ levels. Out of seven subjects minimum four B grades and three C grades are needed. Below C grade is not acceptable. At bachelor level, candidates must have CGPA 2.5 or 2nd division.
Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
Students seeking admission to Executive MBA program must satisfy the conditions as mentioned in general admission requirements for MBA. In addition, they must have 3-4 years managerial/ professional job experience and outstanding academic records throughout their career. An executive generally has to complete at least 39 credits to earn MBA degree. The total credit hours applicable to the students studying in this program will be determined by the Director of MBA program or Head of the Department or the Dean of the Faculty.
Masters in English (MAE):
MA in English – 1 & 2 Years
Student will be selected on the basis of past academic records and performance in admission test. Applicants finally accepted for the program will be notified of acceptance and registration within specific date. They will have to produce original certificate/testimonials and mark sheets/transcripts for all passed at the time of admission. Candidates who have completed the above formalities will have to pay the requisite admission and other fees for enrollment.